Create a parent (Master) and child (Attachment) relationship between documents.
- Right-click on the Master document, or click on the Document Relationships (snowflake) icon in the Document toolbar, and choose Related Documents.
- In the Relationships dialogue box, click on the Emails tab, click on Add, click on Select, and browse to the attachment document(s) in the workspace.
Document View of Related Documents
- Once the User has created relationships between documents, the Document toolbar will indicate by displaying GREEN if the document is a MASTER/ORIGINAL, or RED if a document is a DUPLICATE/TRANSLATION/ATTACHMENT.
- Click on the asterisk icon and then on the Manage Relationships on the bottom left to add, edit or delete existing relationships.
- Click on the document (near the Type) to highlight in blue, to edit or delete from the relationship, or add a new document to the relationship.