Opus 2 allows users to export out files and folders in PDF format to the local drive for offline storage and access.
- The right-click Export function can be applied to any document, folder or to a multiple selection of documents and folders. Use the Shift or Ctrl key on the keyboard to select multiple documents and folders. (Note: Exporting out a folder that contains subfolders will preserve the foldering structure exactly as it is in Opus 2.)
- Export documents as a single PDF (combining multiple PDFs into one with a table of contents), or as multiple PDFs with a hyperlinked index (in a zip file). See more details in the table below.
- By checking the box next to Annotations, the User can include any notes that have been created or shared. The selection can be refined further by tag/author and groups by using the Filter button. (Note: Choosing to include notes will add time to the document export process)
- By checking Stamps, the User can include all document stamps set to be displayed on export.
- Once all settings have been finalized, click on Export to start the export job.
- A progress bar will instantly appear, indicating that the request is being submitted. This disappears once the export job is officially in the queue.
7. A confirmation message will also appear, notifying the user that the job has been added to the queue.
Export Basic Options
|Single PDF||Combines selected PDFs into one PDF file|
|Multiple PDFs||Exports a series of individual files for each document within a zip file, with an HTML index to navigate the system.|
Export Advanced Options
|Advanced Export Option||Description|
|Linked Documents||Choose to include the hyperlinked documents in the export.|
|Transcripts||Customized page formats for transcript:|
|Include Target Reference||Choose to include the name of the hyperlinked document in the following ways:|
|Include Highlights||Choose to red highlight annotated text.|
|Include Designations||For electronic transcripts only: Choose to Include Designations in export. One or more of the following options must be clicked to include designations:|
|Include Cover Page(s)||Choose to include a cover page with a hyperlinked index.|
|Scale Stamps to Fit Page|
Choose whether to adjust document stamps to the page during export.
|Include Natives||Choose to include native documents in exported set.|
|Include Filename Prefix||Choose this to export in sort order. Opus 2 adds a prefix to the document name to set order in zip file.|
|Landscape Pagination Position||Change the positioning of the pagination:|
- As in Opus 2