This workflow is helpful when needing to select larger amounts of documents for tagging within the Documents tab.
- In the Documents tab, click to highlight the first document that is to be tagged. Hold down the Shift key and scroll to the last document to tag, and click on that document to select and highlight all in between. (If the desired documents are not listed one after another, hold down the CTRL key instead and click on each desired document to select it for tagging.)
- Right-click on the highlighted area and select the Add Tag option.
- Click OK in response to the ‘Are you sure?’ question.
- Now, from the Select Document Tags dialogue box, click to select the desired Tag(s).
- Click Apply to save changes.
- Refresh the browser cache on the Documents tab. The Tags column should now display the selected Tags.