Users can easily get their Designations exports to adhere to filtering previously set on the Transcript view in Opus 2.
General Export Overview:
- Within the Transcripts view, click on the Show Filter Options (stacked menu) icon in the upper right-hand side and set up the desired requirements for viewing Designations.
- Click on the wrench icon to open the Tools menu.
- Select Export PDF to download a Transcript with Designations marked up in PDF format, and this will adhere to the filtering criteria already set in Opus 2.
- The Designations may also be exported separately. The user will need to reset the filtering in Opus 2 before export, which can be done by clicking on Export Designations in the Tools menu.
- Once the desired filtering is set in the Export Designations box, click Export. This will produce a report of the selected Designations only.
Users can export designations in the page:line values format in CSV (Excel Workbook) or TXT (text file).
- In the Transcript view, click the Tools button (wrench icon) at the top right of the screen, and click Export Designations.
- Choose the Designation Type(s) to export, and select the desired export format from the drop-down menu. Hit Save to start the export.
- Click on the link to open, view and/or print the exported designations in the desired format.