Users are currently not able to view a Designation's author while in the Transcript view, but they can do so from the Notes tab or by performing a CSV export.
Using the Notes Tab
- The Notes tab displays information on who created a designation and when it was created. Navigate to the Notes tabs and click on Designations.
- Select the desired transcript containing the designations by using the check boxes next to the transcript name, or use the filters on the left-hand side to drill down to the desired designations. Click on the plus sign on the right-hand side to expand the selection.
- The Designation authors can be viewed within each entry, along with the date and time the designation was created.
- Within the Authors section in the left-hand Filter wall, users can also select specific designations and view ONLY the designations from any selected author.
Using a CSV Export of Designations
- In the Notes Tab, after selecting the desired Designations, click on the Tools button in the upper right-hand side, and select Export Documents from the menu.
- Select CSV in the Export Notes dialogue box.
- Click Export. Once the file is ready, click to download and open.
- A column in the CSV will give the author for each designation.
Please note that disabled or inactive users will still show with each designation entry.