The User can filter against the entries in the Chronology tab. Click on Filter in the menu bar at the top of the screen and choose the following options:
- Items without description: New entries without descriptions.
- Date: Choose between the date before, after and range.
- Types: Choose between the types of entries (Fact, Meeting, etc.).
- Status: Choose between Disputed, Undisputed, Any (both), Not Set.
- Tags: Choose the tags of the documents in the entries the User wants to view.
Users have the option to Save the filter as a Shared Filter (viewable to everyone who can access the Chronology tab), or as a Private Filter (viewable only to the User who created it).