Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Customize user roles to allow for Characters tool access and editing.
- Workspace description now visible to users on homepage.
- New custom user role for Chronology admin.
- Fixed issue where 2FA may not have synced correctly for users on setup.
- Deleting a workspace from the System Admin page now permanently removes all documents associated with that workspace.
- Downloading/deleting archives now works as designed.
- Added ability to add link to Character in Chronology entry dialog.
- Fixed text wrapping when resizing Chronology columns.
- Linked documents now show strategic hyperlinks in the preview window (if applicable).
- Clicking on a linked source now takes you to the correct page within the target transcript.
- Editing an entry no longer changes the date stamp to UTC.
- New confirmation dialog to prevent upload to home directory.
- "Multiple PDFs with Index" now selected by default when exporting multiple documents.
- Added Characters icon to annotation dialog.
- "Add Note" dialog no longer retains previous Chronology link data when making a new annotation.
- Annotation highlights are retained when moving through preview window dialog.
- Fixed issue where documents with a high page count or high result count don't load correctly after conducting a search.
- All documents/transcripts now load in search filter correctly.