We are pleased to announce the release of Opus 2 version 7.1. This release includes the new Bulk Import and Export options, enhanced Drag-and-drop functionality for documents, and other essential bug fixes and improvements. If you have any questions or would like a demo of these improvements and bug fixes, please contact your Opus 2 Client Success team.
- Bulk Export & Import Designations
- Improved Drag-and-Drop Functionality
- Enhanced Document Stamping
New Tools and Improvements
Bulk Import & Export Designations
Bulk Import Designations
Save time by applying designations to multiple deposition transcripts all at once with the new Bulk Import Designations tool. If you are working with other parties not using our platform, simply collect their designation exports from other applications into an Excel file and easily import them into your transcripts in Opus 2. Create new designation categories on the fly and use our import wizard to match and apply designations. A summary page allows you to review and confirm selections prior to applying changes.
Bulk Export Designations
Quickly prepare comprehensive designation reports for trial in single-sheet or multi-sheet format; customize your reports using export options for multiple deponents and different designation types. View a summary of choices so that you can make changes prior to finalizing your export.
Improved Drag-and-Drop Functionality
Opus 2's enhanced Drag-and-Drop capability allows organization of documents and folders in your workspace with ease and precision. Line markers and confirmation messages are displayed to ensure your files are placed exactly where you want them to be.
Enhanced Document Stamping
Trial exhibit stamps now offer greater flexibility with format and content, featuring extended text for the header and footer and customizable line spacing.
- Activity Logging: Track user activity and database access and usage more efficiently with enhanced activity logging and reporting.
- Exports: Prepare more comprehensive reports in less time with the ability to include all linked documents and annotations in a single export.
- Autolink: Create links between memos and relevant documents with greater ease with an added component in the Autolink dialog that assists with setting up the desired link format.