Opus 2 7.1 | Bug Fixes
Modified on: Wed, 19 Feb, 2020 at 7:46 PM
- SSO-authenticated System Admin users can now reset passwords for non-SSO users.
- SSO-authenticated System Admin users are no longer asked for passwords in the Archive Manager.
- Characters worksheets are now included when a workspace is cloned or archived.
- "Add to Character" option now working in the Search tab.
- Fixed the misaligned headers in linked document lists in the Columns view.
- Folders can now be set back to the default purple color.
- Reordering documents includes all parent emails and attachments.
- Documents with an uppercase .PDF file extension now work with the right-click > OCR option.
- Hyperlinks to native documents within Linked Documents exports are now working.
- "Export Natives" option is now working.
- Folders and documents with ACL can now be exported by authorized users.
- Multi-page annotations are now fully highlighted on all annotated pages in exports, and not just on the first page containing the Note.
- "Annotated pages only" export option now includes all pages with Notes, and not just the first page where the Note appears.
- Fixed a bug causing previous "Add Note" dialog details from a Chronology-linked Note to appear in the next "Add Note" dialog.
- Fixed cosmetic issues in the user login pane.
- Fixed errors in the SSO login page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.