- When Importing Comments: The application or addition of comments to transcript Designations requires the user to perform 2 separate imports.
- First import: add Designations using your XLSX file to add them to the transcript. Click “No Match” for the Comments column in the Bulk Import dialog so that any comments in your file are skipped during this import.
- Second import: this import will now add the actual Comments to the Designations added during the first import.
- Transcript Naming: All transcripts MUST HAVE A UNIQUE NAME in the workspace and remain consistent with the name referenced in the XLSX file. Otherwise, the Bulk Designations tool may not apply designations to the correct transcript. For instance, if there are two transcripts labeled "Smith, John" in the workspace, or if you have a "Smith, John" multi-volume transcript but without the volume numbers specified, it is likely that Opus 2 may apply the Designations to the wrong transcript or wrong volume.
- Ensure correct spelling of deponent names and consistency in naming between your XLSX import file and the transcript name in the workspace. For instance, "Smith, John Vol. I" in your workspace should also be referred as "Smith, John Vol. I" in your import file.
- Ensure that multi-volume transcripts are correctly numbered and referenced consistently in your import file as in the workspace.
Best Practices: Bulk Designations Import Print
Modified on: Fri, 18 Dec, 2020 at 10:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.