- Move or Upload all Documents to a Single Folder.
- Right-click the folder, and Export CSV - use "All items including subfolders".
- Open the CSV in a text editor or Microsoft Excel.
- Locate the Folder Path Column.
- Replace the contents with the folder directories you would like to create/move documents to. See an example below:
- On the platform, right-click the original folder and select Import Metadata.
- This will create missing directories, and move the documents.
Important Note - this has a limit of 100 documents per import. If you are moving more than 100 documents, split your csv into multiple files with rows of 100 documents per file.