This Guidance is applicable to Opus 2, version 7.10.1
Opus 2 is pleased to announce its new release of the Opus 2 platform. This release includes quality-of-life changes and a number of defect resolutions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- User Experience Improvements
User Experience Improvements
Users can now choose all clipboard options on Transcripts for citation purposes. Additionally, we've added a new option to include page number on all lines.
Filter Timezone by Keyboard
Users can now filter timezones using keyboard rather than scroll. This works for both Cities and Continents.
- Fixed formatting of Links Tables to prevent line breaks causing illegible text.
- In some instances, Folder Path would show incorrectly on CSVs - this has now been resolved.
- Landscape pages now longer rotate when redacted.
- If numerous redactions are applied on a document after it is redacted, text is no longer misaligned.
- Ingestion Reporting during upload is now more accurate.
- Documents Filter now works correctly when a date range is applied.
- Filtering Documents by a Tag now exports results correctly in CSV.
- Custom Metadata fields with the word "Date" now export correctly in Indexes.
- Date filter now works correctly if a Time is included.
- Tags can now be applied from the Search Tab if only custom bundle results are shown - tag will apply to both the custom bundle and the original document.
- AND / OR now apply correct to Custom Field Filters.
- Improved handling of large chronologies to prevent whiteout when scrolling.
- Can now filter for multiple Tags or Characters correctly.
- Can now use the Find function on an annotation when linking to a Chronology.
- Improved TXT Transcript handling for exports.
- Export Reports now show the correct line numbers for Transcript results.
Please contact the Opus 2 Platform Support team if you have any questions.